Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Everything's gonna get lighter

I think the waitress at this Love and Revolution coffeeshop wants me to either buy something else or leave, as I've been monopolizing this table for the better part of the afternoon. But hello, free, unlimited wi-fi? Score!

Things are considerably better since my last sadpants post on here. I took the weekend to get adjusted to being by myself, and thanks to a multitude of social plans from wonderful friends (including a viewing of Jurassic Park, a day trip to Hartbeesport Dam with Curtis, folk festival in Zoo Lake followed by a braai at Hatim's place, and a day hiking trip to Mountain Sanctuary Park with Dillon), I was feeling really good by the end of the weekend. Lauren is safely in Tanzania, and probably has malaria by now but I'm sure she's just fine.

Tomorrow I head to Cape Town, and Curtis meets me there on Friday, whoo! I'll be there until Sunday which will be just amazing. Not having a car here in Joburg means that its hard to really do anything so I think spending some more time in CT will be really a good choice, especially before I head back in a week from today. Surreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment