Oh my, nearly forgot about this lovely blog. I'm blaming it on the fact that I've been in extensive HIV Training this entire week with no internet access. Besides the internet I constantly steal for 30 minute increments, that is.
I'll post a lengthier blog next week- tomorrow I'm heading out of town with good 'ol Dillon, who has graciously invited us to his home in Magliasberg mountains. I have no idea where that is or what that means but I'm excited to be getting away!
This week has been professionally very good, and I feel like I've learned a TON about HIV, AIDS and so many related topics. Its a good feeling, and I'm really grateful, as always, for recognizing a passion for working with HIV that I'd never have realized prior to this placement.
Personally this week has been a little rough, a lot on my mind, but hopefully I'll get some much needed relaxation and clarity this weekend. I'll write more soon!
Glad the work week has been going so well! Its so exciting to hear all of the skills and hands-on experience you and Lauren are gaining around HIV/AIDS! On the personal note, thinking of you and hoping for rest and the clarity you need! love!
ReplyDelete