Thursday, March 1, 2012

Vampires at the clinic

Today was my first time being a finger pricker! It was a disaster.

I'm pretty positive that every single person who came to see me today is a vampire, and somehow they're able to be out in the sunlight without crumbling into dust. I pricked my first client, and zero blood came out. I massaged her hand and veins, and nothing. I even tried another finger, and nothing! 
The second client was also lacking in hemoglobin, as I tried two different fingers to no avail, and then I had to prick her baby toe. Ugh! I encouraged her to drink water and come back later, but then remembered the clinic doesn't have any water today. I'm not sure how I forgot this as I'm parched and don't want to even think about the bathroom situations.

Just thought that I'd regale my readers with that lovely and fangtastic, if you will, update.

No comments:

Post a Comment